During your stay in Romania, you can take several fun trips. On and around camping Timulazu are a variety of activities and sights for all ages.
Are you interested in typical Romanian customs? Take a look in a Romanian house, where you a demonstration takes place on how to spin wool and you can enjoy delicious home-made bread. Afterwards, you could enjoy the scenery in a horse drawn carriage. To end the day there is a typical Romanian hot meal. Interested? Please inform us early on, because we are dependent on the locals for the activities.
Several activities are organised for young children, in the petting zoo. Children who are staying at the campsite have unlimited access to the petting zoo during visiting hours, if accompanied by an adult.
Romania is magnificent. There are multiple tourist attractions to admire:
- There is a salt mine near Turda. There you can take a walk in a beautiful ravine. There is a pony park for the kids.
- Near Sovata, there is a salt-water spa, a survival course and salt mine. You could also enjoy a scenic walk through the woods. In the village of Corund, which is near Sovata, there are demonstrations of old crafts.
- A charming, historical town to visit is Sighisoara. On your way there, you will drive through vineyards with wine tastings.
- A museum on the history of Romania is in Reghin. There is also a violin maker in the town. Near Reghin, you could go on a hike to see the “Scaunulul Dumneuzeu”: the chair of God.
- You could visit the monastery, the cultural museum, and the old castle near Tirgu Mureș.
Would you like to undertake an activity like going to the shopping mall, cinema, spa, zoo, going rafting or paragliding? At the reception, we can arrange this for you. A bus will go from the village to the city or we can arrange a cheap taxi for you. Please ask the camping’s reception for more information and the prices.